Jammin' for Jake Tonight!
Tonight, Saturday January 29th at 6pm, we are hosting a fundraising event and benefit show at Brandy's on Main in Irwin, PA! Though FUBAR will not be playing we will be raising funds for our guitarist and founding member, Jake Hursh, in his fight against cancer!
Event Page: https://fb.me/e/2pa1tNy23
We have a little something for everyone with the ALL AGES fundraising event upstairs and a 21+ benefit show with LIVE MUSIC downstairs!
Brandy's on Main - Upstairs (ALL AGES)
- Silent Auction
- Art Auction
- Face Painting
- Temporary Tattoos
- Baked Goods
- DIY Pizza Station
Brandy's Basement - Downstairs (21+)
- $10 Cover
- Live Music by:
- INCO FiDO
- Just Those Guys
- Steve Hawk
- First Hit
- Live Painting by:
- Nirvana Crystal Artwork
- Brandi Bee's Imagination Station
- Resin Art and Jewelry by Terra Luma Artifacts
- Event Merch by Hursh Multimedia LLC sold by FUBAR Dad himself, Ray Hursh
- Exclusive Jammin' for Jake Event T-Shirts
- F*%k Cancer T-Shirts, Hoodies and Pins + Limited F*%k Cancer Flannel Shirts
- Tickets for the 2/15 FUBAR show with Ballyhoo & Little Stranger at Jergels or $16/each
ATM on site for your convenience...
Please come out and help us support our friend and his family through this incredibly trying time! Hope to see you all there!